Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Cubic Splines
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Downloads by category
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Solving cubic and quartic equations with Excel
dougaj4 on Linking AlgLib C++ to Excel… Using Alglib least-s… on Excel to Alglib via xlwin… Using Alglib least-s… on Evaluating text and calling Py… dougaj4 on Using the Frame Analysis … metrox on Using the Frame Analysis … dougaj4 on Polynomial Update dougaj4 on Polynomial Update #Excel Super Links #… on Working with implied unit… Joshua on Polynomial Update excel1star on Polynomial Update Joshua on Polynomial Update dougaj4 on Polynomial Update Joshua on Polynomial Update dougaj4 on Polynomial Update Joshua on Polynomial Update