Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Downloads by category
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- The Conjugate Beam Method
- Cubic Splines
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Daily Download 8: Drawing in Excel
dougaj4 on The Conjugate Beam Method William Harvey on The Conjugate Beam Method dougaj4 on ConbeamU 4.10 dougaj4 on ConbeamU 4.10 Jérémie on ConbeamU 4.10 Francisco Rossier on Using LINEST for non-linear cu… dougaj4 on Using LINEST for non-linear cu… Alan Elston on Worksheetfunction.Transpose… Alan on Worksheetfunction.Transpose… Francisco Rossier on Using LINEST for non-linear cu… dougaj4 on Worksheetfunction.Transpose… dougaj4 on Worksheetfunction.Transpose… Francisco Rossier on Using LINEST for non-linear cu… 3D Frame analyses wi… on ConBeamU 4.05 and ConBeampy… 3D Frame analyses wi… on 3DFrame with spring relea…