Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Cubic Splines
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Getting the address of a selected range
- Downloads by category
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
Alberto on 3DFrame update Using the Frame Anal… on 3D Frames, axes and stiffness… dougaj4 on 3DFrame with spring relea… cesss on 3DFrame with spring relea… Gizli on 3DFrame update dougaj4 on 3DFrame update Installing Frame4 an… on Installing C# dll files, … Installing Frame4 an… on 3DFrame update Gizli on 3DFrame update Mike on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Using LinEst() on data with… Mike on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Using LINEST for non-linear cu… dougaj4 on Reinforced Concrete Section An… Ahmed Moussa on Reinforced Concrete Section An…