Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Nearest Lookup Function
- Cubic Splines
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Downloads by category
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Solving cubic and quartic equations with Excel
vijay on Automatic download of csv… Non-linear frame ana… on Non-linear Frame Analysis… dougaj4 on ConbeamU 4.10 dougaj4 on Cubic Splines dougaj4 on Automatic download of csv… vijay on Automatic download of csv… Dan Ashby on ConbeamU 4.10 xlwSciPy 1.09… on xlwSciPy 1.7 TT on Cubic Splines andre on Automating Goal Seek with RC D… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… Fred Johnson on Opening and searching pdf file… VBA routines for spl… on Dealing with dates 3: opening… dougaj4 on Automatic download of csv… dougaj4 on Automatic download of csv…