Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Cubic Splines
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Downloads by category
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
tim on Strand7 API GetNode funct… dougaj4 on Converting from global to loca… Nour on Converting from global to loca… rajith on Running exe files from Ex… dougaj4 on What is VBA good for? … Kazahk SON on What is VBA good for? … #Excel Super Links #… on Solving non-linear equations w… Using Matplotlib fro… on Use Matplotlib from Excel with… #Excel Super Links #… on More on trend line equations o… dougaj4 on Strand7 API GetNode funct… Pietro on Strand7 API GetNode funct… dougaj4 on Non-linear Frame Analysis Arend van Wijngaarde… on Non-linear Frame Analysis dougaj4 on Buckling of columns with varyi… Marco Valsecchi on Buckling of columns with varyi…