Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Cubic Splines
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Fitting high order polynomials
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Frame Analysis with Excel - 4, 2D frame analysis