- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Downloads by category
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Cubic Splines
- Lateral pile analyis with PY curves ...
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
Tag Archives: BS 8110
Previous post in this series. Download latest version of RC Design Functions6. Previous posts in this series have looked at elastic design functions. We now move on to functions for ultimate limit state (ULS) analysis of reinforced concrete sections: UMom: … Continue reading
The previous post in this series compared the results of current and previous Australian Standards, and the ACI 318 code, for the ultimate bending capacity of a rectangular reinforced concrete section, subject to combined bending and axial load. I have now extended … Continue reading