Interactive Design Services is a Sydney based structural design consultancy specialising in the analysis, design and review of bridges, buried structures, retaining walls and related civil engineering structures.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Cubic Splines
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Downloads by category
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Writing Arrays to the worksheet - VBA function
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
#Excel Super Links #… on Excel to Alglib via xlwin… Excel to Alglib via… on Installing xlwings 0.11.4 Excel to Alglib via… on Alglib/Python spline functions… dougaj4 on Smart Indenter and Excel … ThunderFrame on Smart Indenter and Excel … dougaj4 on Using LINEST for non-linear cu… dougaj4 on Using LinEst() on data with… Joe on Using LINEST for non-linear cu… Julian on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Cubic Splines James on Cubic Splines ravinder on Linking AlgLib C++ to Excel… Alberto on 3DFrame update Using the Frame Anal… on 3D Frames, axes and stiffness… dougaj4 on 3DFrame with spring relea…