Several routines linking to Fortran dll files, produced with the Silverfrost Fortran compiler, have been provided in previous daily downloads. Today’s files are example routines, provided with posts covering the procedures to link Excel to Fortran code. Note that these files are not working on my current Windows 7 64 bit OS. I am not sure if this is a problem with the compilation, or with the installation on my machine.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Cubic Splines
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Downloads by category
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
Alberto on 3DFrame update Using the Frame Anal… on 3D Frames, axes and stiffness… dougaj4 on 3DFrame with spring relea… cesss on 3DFrame with spring relea… Gizli on 3DFrame update dougaj4 on 3DFrame update Installing Frame4 an… on Installing C# dll files, … Installing Frame4 an… on 3DFrame update Gizli on 3DFrame update Mike on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Using LinEst() on data with… Mike on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Using LINEST for non-linear cu… dougaj4 on Reinforced Concrete Section An… Ahmed Moussa on Reinforced Concrete Section An…