I have recently corrected the CHSplineA function included in the CSpline2 spreadsheet. The earlier version was returning incorrect values for the slope and curvature of the spline (with output option 2), if the spacing of the points defining the spline was anything other than 1.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Cubic Splines
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Downloads by category
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
Alberto on 3DFrame update Using the Frame Anal… on 3D Frames, axes and stiffness… dougaj4 on 3DFrame with spring relea… cesss on 3DFrame with spring relea… Gizli on 3DFrame update dougaj4 on 3DFrame update Installing Frame4 an… on Installing C# dll files, … Installing Frame4 an… on 3DFrame update Gizli on 3DFrame update Mike on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Using LinEst() on data with… Mike on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Using LINEST for non-linear cu… dougaj4 on Reinforced Concrete Section An… Ahmed Moussa on Reinforced Concrete Section An…