This file and the associated file Trig.dll provide trigonometric and hyperbolic functions not provided in VBA.
The functions are provided in two formats, either operating on a single value, or as an array formula.
“Degree” versions are also provided of all the trigonometric functions.
All the functions may be used either in VBA or directly in the worksheet, but the native Excel functions will be faster for spreadsheet use where available.
To install simply copy the dll file to your Windows/System32 folder and open the Trig Funcs.xls or xlsb file.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Cubic Splines
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Downloads by category
- Section Properties of Defined Shapes - Spreadsheet
vijay on Automatic download of csv… Non-linear frame ana… on Non-linear Frame Analysis… dougaj4 on ConbeamU 4.10 dougaj4 on Cubic Splines dougaj4 on Automatic download of csv… vijay on Automatic download of csv… Dan Ashby on ConbeamU 4.10 xlwSciPy 1.09… on xlwSciPy 1.7 TT on Cubic Splines andre on Automating Goal Seek with RC D… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… Fred Johnson on Opening and searching pdf file… VBA routines for spl… on Dealing with dates 3: opening… dougaj4 on Automatic download of csv… dougaj4 on Automatic download of csv…