This file and the associated file Trig.dll provide trigonometric and hyperbolic functions not provided in VBA.
The functions are provided in two formats, either operating on a single value, or as an array formula.
“Degree” versions are also provided of all the trigonometric functions.
All the functions may be used either in VBA or directly in the worksheet, but the native Excel functions will be faster for spreadsheet use where available.
To install simply copy the dll file to your Windows/System32 folder and open the Trig Funcs.xls or xlsb file.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Cubic Splines
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Using LinEst() on data with gaps