Browsing John Walkenbach’s non-Excel blog : The J-Walk Blog reminded me that Bach hasn’t had a look in here recently, so here is a clip of one of my all time favourite musicians, Danny Thompson (playing here with John Martyn). Plug in headphones or some decent external speakers to do it justice.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Cubic Splines
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Downloads by category
- Daily Download 7: Lateraly loaded pile analysis
#Excel Super Links #… on 2D non-linear FEA with Ex… tim on Strand7 API GetNode funct… dougaj4 on Converting from global to loca… Nour on Converting from global to loca… rajith on Running exe files from Ex… dougaj4 on What is VBA good for? … Kazahk SON on What is VBA good for? … #Excel Super Links #… on Solving non-linear equations w… Using Matplotlib fro… on Use Matplotlib from Excel with… #Excel Super Links #… on More on trend line equations o… dougaj4 on Strand7 API GetNode funct… Pietro on Strand7 API GetNode funct… dougaj4 on Non-linear Frame Analysis Arend van Wijngaarde… on Non-linear Frame Analysis dougaj4 on Buckling of columns with varyi…