Browsing John Walkenbach’s non-Excel blog : The J-Walk Blog reminded me that Bach hasn’t had a look in here recently, so here is a clip of one of my all time favourite musicians, Danny Thompson (playing here with John Martyn). Plug in headphones or some decent external speakers to do it justice.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Cubic Splines
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Fitting high order polynomials
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- What is VBA good for? ...